University Press Week continues with blog tour day 4’s theme of #TBT (Throwback Thursday). Today’s posts:
- University of California Press: The Surprising Tale of the Autobiography of Mark Twain
- University of Chicago Press: 1991 University Press Week
- Duke University Press: #TBT Surprising Journal Covers
- Fordham University Press: What Might Have Been: A Trip Through New York City’s Unbuilt Subway System
- University Press of Kansas: On This Day in 1999
- Manchester University Press: Peter Barry Reflects on 20 Years of Beginning Theory
- University of Manitoba Press: 40 Years of Publishing on the Prairies
- University of Michigan Press: 102 Years of Michigan Trees
- Minnesota Historical Society Press: Downtown: Minneapolis in the 1970s, photos by Mike Evangelist
- University of Minnesota Press: Publishers and Their Founding Dates
- Project MUSE: One Link for Each of MUSE’s 20 Years
- University of Texas Press: Mark Cohen’s Throwback Street Photography
- University of Toronto Press Journals: Transforming Something Old into Something New
- University of Washington Press: Exploring 100 Years of UWP History
See links to posts from blog tour day 1, theme: Surprising!
See links to posts from blog tour day 2, theme: The Future of Scholarly Publishing (including our feature post from director John Sherer: The Case for Financial Support of Your University Press).
See links to posts from blog tour day 3, theme: Design in University Press and Scholarly Publishing.