Scholarly Publishers Select Theme Resonating in Time of Fake News —
#LookItUP: Knowledge Matters is Theme of University Press Week, November 6-11
In a time when the public’s trust in facts and knowledge is waning, the Association of American University Presses (AAUP) has chosen “#LookItUP: Knowledge Matters” as the theme for this year’s University Press Week. University Press Week (UP Week) runs from November 6 through November 11.
We celebrate #UPweek 2017 with the annual blog tour, where each day several UPs post about a particular theme. All week we’ll be sharing our colleagues’ posts. #LookItUP!
Monday, November 6, 2017: Scholarship Making a Difference
And, check out the series of videos (submitted by presses and compiled by Ingram Academic Services) highlighting this week’s themes:
- Scholarship Making a Difference: https://youtu.be/vN832PJrlpU
- Selling the Facts: https://youtu.be/nxTR7AA6LcI
- Producing the Books that Matter: https://youtu.be/JfvpfW4a4j0
- #TwitterStorm: https://youtu.be/phzDtXdpPaU
- Libraries and Librarians Helping Us All #LookItUP: https://youtu.be/PYRuHW4nN3s